Mahalo!!

Welcome to my little piece of the great big WWW. What you will find here are my philosophies, strategies, tactics, thoughts, ideas and discoveries about the world of online marketing, including resources I've found that help support my automated income streams. You'll also find some personal musings, including favorites on music, literature and culture as well as posts of which my daughter, Allison, is the focus. I Love Being A Dad!

So take a look around, post a comment or send me an email and let me know what you think.

To Your Success,

LBB

Friday, September 19, 2008

Internet Marketing Wake Up Call

Well, it happened. Recently I was forcibly introduced to the realities of internet marketing and making money online in a way that had a profound effect on my perspective and vision on what it is exactly I am trying to accomplish here. Read more...

No comments: